The world is rapidly shrinking & borders are disappearing as we cross them both physically and virtually. There have been massive changes in the way we communicate and do business globally. To what extent are you a global citizen? Is it possible to embrace globalisation but at the same time stand out from the crowd by retaining our own unique sense of self as individuals and as a citizen of our own country.
There are many changes we can see as a result of Globalisation:
- Many western businesses have moved production from their own countries to countries to where labor is much cheaper.
- Artists from all over the world can simply upload their presentation on YouTube where it can be viewed by anyone with an internet connection.
- Multinational companies such as Pizza hut, McDonald’s can sell their products anywhere in the world using a joint venture business model. Profits can be shared between the global company & local franchisee.
- Online streaming services such as Netflix allow customers to access film & television programs from all over the globe.
- Goods can be transported over international borders as a result of improved air, sea and road transport.
Let’s Discuss Some Particulars In Brief
1. EDUCATION: This point can be considered as a major plus of this new phenomenon because students can have great opportunities to avail qualification anywhere in the world as according to their wish & requirement.
2. FOOD: Food systems around the world are changing, resulting in a potential for greater availability of food as well as a greater diversity of food choices, with the market becoming global. In developing countries competing for a market share of food, the purchase is arising from entry into the system of new investors, such as multinational fast-food chains and supermarkets.
3. Clothing: Textile producers, as well as designers, are evolved. Due to the presence of an enormous amount of qualities competition is much higher than earlier, as a result, the market is going up but individuality down.
4. CULTURE & TRANSPORT: Different countries have different cultures and they are directly related to transport as when people cross borders their culture also crosses with them and people can acquire as per their likes & dislikes.
5. EMPLOYMENT: As a result of the increasing population of a particular region leads to an issue of mass unemployment and this can provide a boon to resolve this particular problem by enhancing.
Thanks for Reading. Visit Now for such amazing articles now at https://www.plusoffices.com/