Make Life Great Again - Carrers @ Plus Offices
Head – Digital Marketing:
Head of Digital Marketing should have exceptional knowledge of all disciplines of digital. Incumbent should understand current and uture digital trends and should be a hands-on practitioner for strategies and tactics. Candidate should have customer centric mindset and the ability to operate on both a strategic, tactical level.
- During the launch phase create and develop all digital assets of the brand.
- Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization
and performance analysis. In the launch phase Manage all efforts and goals on organic and digital paid media: SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate, Direct
buys etc. Serve as the strategic lead for programmatic performance marketing
- Plan, Execute and Manage Social Media Marketing initiatives, CPC campaigns,
E-mail Marketing, Online Deals & Promotions, Coupons and Viral Marketing.
- Develop & execute all performance marketing initiatives for customer
acquisition. Work across all paid digital (performance) marketing channels with a view to driving Customer Acquisitions on all properties (Website, M-site and/or Mobile App).
- Develop and execute an ongoing content promotion strategy. Own brand
messaging strategy and standards.
- Act as our community manager on our social media accounts.
- Manage the digital marketing budget to achieve customer acquisition targets
- Establish processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization through
institutionalizing performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact
What To Bring
- 4-6 years of relevant professional experience in digital marketing & tools
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact.
- Solid understanding of PPC, APP, SEO , SEM & SMM
- Experience of content marketing across different channels
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- We are looking for a hands-on leader only and not pure people managers.
- Expertise in Adwords (Search & Display) – Work on PPC Platforms like Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter among others. Good understanding of digital paid media best practices/ Google Analytics/ Pay Per Click (PPC) optimization, Google Adwords, Remarketing, Google Analytics, A/B Testing.
The CM plays a critical role in driving sales for the Office and to maintain a full occupancy of the Office by achieving sales goals and managing churns. CM will ensure that the Office is efficiently managed and operated, while driving growth and promoting the brand. The CM is the leader of the Office and will be looked upon to create a community amongst our members, and to manage and guide the Member Relations team. CM is the SPOC for the facility
- Managing Office performance, occupancy, revenue, budget, members satisfaction & growth etc.
- Support & drive sales for the facility
- Deliver space tours to walkin customers; negotiate and close deals
- Work closely with Marketing to covert leads to business for the Office
- To manage and oversee all aspects of the Centre operations, including member relations, finance, sales, marketing and events
- Implement and monitor systems to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Customer Relationshp Management
- Feedback Management
- Enhance customer experience
- Vendor management
- Events management
- Develop and implement best practices
- Implement attentive cost control when necessary
- Hire, manage and motivate the team on the ground. Serve as both a coach and a team player to the member relations teams; assist to create and implement robust policy and procedures.
Who you are
- Someone who is ready to get their hands dirty and understands that devil is in the details
- Gets excited about working with numerous people across cultures day to day
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
Purpose of the Role :
We are looking for someone who is curious and enthusiastic about bringing like-minded people together to help them do their work better.
About the Position:
The Community Manager position is responsible for identifying and creating opportunities for like-minded groups or individuals to engage with each other. It will demand high levels of engagement and persuasiveness and will play a pivotal role in creating impactful internal and external communities that make work better for our members.
1) Relationship Management:
- Maintaining a productive relationship with members and making work better for them by either providing reasonable solutions within the agreed timeline or by making the right
- Building a relationship with the company & individual members to help them network, collaborate and develop meaningful work relationships.
- Troubleshoot for members
- Checking for future needs and problem-solving.
- Be the go-to-person in the startup hub for all the co-workers. Also strengthen the community by making active connections, organizing regular co-worker meetups, etc.
2) Identifying and implementing new programs
- Drive implementation of new formats, best practices & experiences in partnership with hub crew and community team through Networking externally to identify potential event formats, experiences and best practices for implementing them at the center
- Lead events to execution. Manage the local events calendar and ensure a constant flow of events.
3. Start-up Community Relationship Building:
- Represent the company in various start-up events (internal and external)
- Build and maintain relationships with entrepreneurial networks
- Support and lead marketing for the startup hubs. Manage outreach channels (social media, mailing list, etc) to spread the word about all the company’s initiatives especially events
- Engaging with and making connections with people and organisations in the local ecosystem who could add value to our community
4) Driving customer success
- Design & Deliver member-centric experiences and interactions based on common interests and member company growth goals.
- Onboarding new members into the community.
- Ensuring standard monthly communication is shared with respective members.
- Ensuring each member feels that they belong to the community and are valued as such.
5) Customer acquisition:
- Deliver tours for potential leads (walk-ins or Sales pipeline) through introducing the space and community in a manner that caters to their specific needs.
6) Data Fidelity
- Ensuring member data is updated and is current in the platform
- Ensuring lead data is updated in the CRM platform
- Ensuring Community Data is being updated in the events database